Oakland Pride Sponsorship is the best way to show your organization's support of the LGBTQ community in Oakland and the East Bay. Please e-mail us at Sponsors@OaklandPride.org or call 510-224-0597 for more information.
TO DOWNLOAD THE OAKLAND PRIDE 2017 SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION:
THANK YOU TO OUR 2016 SPONSORS!
WHAT IS OAKLAND PRIDE
- Oakland Pride is one of the most diverse Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) celebrations in the country and the largest Pride event in the East Bay!
- We celebrate and highlight our range of our communities in a weekend full of fun, resources, entertainment, activism and engagement.
- Focusing on the achievements of our community both in Oakland and across the country, Oakland Pride strives to create an environment where everyone can enjoy what makes us unique and what brings us together.
- Oakland Pride is about Oakland. We work to emphasize on the great aspects of our City while giving a platform to get engaged and involved in our communities.
- Oakland Pride is about family. We are proud of our Children's Area, which provides a safe and fun environment for families from all spectrums.
WHY SUPPORT OAKLAND PRIDE
- Oakland Pride reaches nearly 100,000 people each year through events, outreach, social media, and of course the Oakland Pride Festival!
- Now in our 7th year, we have grown to a festival reach of nearly 40,000 people and projecting more than 50,000 in 2016.
- To celebrate our 7th year and show our Pride - Oakland Pride will host our third LGBTQ Pride Parade down Broadway in 2016.
- Oakland Pride is engaged throughout the year, we attend all regional Pride festivals, local community events, keep an engaged audience of over 10,000 people on Facebook and Twitter. Our community looks to Pride for information, resources, and news!
- No other outlet in the East Bay will allow your business to reach thousands of LGBTQ individuals and families with the same reach and effect that Oakland Pride will.
THE OAKLAND LGBTQ COMMUNITY
- Oakland is home to the 3rd largest LGBTQ community in the country, with the highest concentration of Lesbian households per capita.
- Showing your support for Oakland Pride sends the message that you stand with our LGBTQ community and tells our community that we can take pride in your business.
- According to Harns/Witeck-Combs, 72% of Gays and Lesbians prefer to buy from companies that advertise to them directly and the median household income of Gay couples is nearly 60% higher than non-gay couples.
- Oakland's diverse communities celebrate difference and embrace culture, together with Oakland Pride, we can foster a relationship that encourages and supports that celebration.